Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Britney Did It, Why Can't I?

Welcome. This is me with a snake. My mother does not like this picture, because she feels it will hinder my abilities to find a suitable mate. Precisely why this picture is going on my first blog. If you don't like me because I like to wear snakes...well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. It could have been great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Takealotofdrugs said...

Ummmn...where to start?

1) That snake makes you look short.

2) So you did eat the apple? That explains a lot.

3) It's not the snake he should be afraid of.

4) Better than being a cat woman, I suppose.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jessica K. said...

1) You are the one who coerced me into doing this blog...I feel I have been set up for public mockery
2) I am short.
3) Didn't you promise me a link on your website if I do this? I'm waiting...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Nicole Lasko said...

I think the snake is hot... as long as it's not on me.

I'll bet there are lots of men looking for snake-loving women. Reptiles are a popular pet.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica made me comment on her blog. she held a snake to my face. ok, your blog looks nice. it's very good. you look very beautiful at your sister's wedding. now get that snake out of my face!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home