Wednesday, October 04, 2006

VEGETARIAN

What does that mean to you? Apparently my coworkers are not sure:

From: coworker
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:48 AM
To: coworkers

Any suggestion Ladies? Should we pitch in and order something for delivery (maybe Thai)? Jessica --- Does it have to be absolutely no-meat?
___________________________________________________
From: coworker

Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Jessica

So does this mean we can’t bring any meat?

_______________________________________________________

From: Jessica

Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 10:55 AM
To: all coworkers

We will be celebrating Lasko’s birthday with a VEGETARIAN ptluck on 10.4.2006.


Also, comments I received today:

Comment: I really wanted sausages...we should have had separate dishes for the meateaters.
Response: This party is for Lasko, not meateaters, he is Jewish and sausages are not appropriate.

Comment: Lasko is Jewish?!
Response: For goodness sakes, I told you this a thousand times already.

Comment: Oh Jessica! You're being so difficult.
Response: ...!

Comment by Lasko: You are a saint. The first Korean Pharmacist saint.
Response: This is true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Nicole Lasko said...

The last vegetarian party Michael's coworkers threw him had bacon bits on lots of stuff, because "bacon bits are vegetarian, right?" I'm impressed to see that RxSolutions did better, even if it was under protest.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home