They Want To Silence Me

So we have all been moved downstairs at work. We went from a small family of 16 pharmacists or so to more than 50 in our department.
I am lonely. I am moved in a back section where I cannot see anyone except my next door cubicle neighbor. I can hear distant laughter, but am no longer a part of it. The cubicles have walls now, high walls, and so I feel like I am in solitary confinement. I have all the signs of depression. Irritability, tiredness, anger, and a feeling of general sadness.
Maybe I should go to Hawaii. I bet people in Hawaii will talk to me.
Anyways, if anyone at work reads this, please come visit me. I am lonely.
3 Comments:
Be grateful for your solitary confinement. Why subject yourself to the gossiping, backbiting, two-faced, pretentious coworkers that pervade RxSol. They're like sores on a leper. You don't feel the pain until you're bleeding or a limb falls off. Bitter, you ask? I would like to believe I'm wiser. If I were in CM I would be your regular visitor. I'm dodging the BS drama that plagues Irvine. Thank God for my life outside of work.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I think you are describing me...no?
Post a Comment
<< Home