Dinner
I actually have nothing to write, except that I felt Justin had enough top bill time on my blog. I couldn't take it anymore. I do want to mention I've had some wonderful dinners lately. Last night I went to Villa Nova with my wonderful friends Dan and Joy. It was a good time by all.
Also, my coworkers have lately gone into an "elaborate dinners" spirit, but I think I cannot elaborate anymore on this. The exclusivity factor.
There is also this thing called Restaurant Week in Newport. Let me know if anyone wants to join me ever in trying one of these out. I am always up for good food and Chef Specials!!
Also, my coworkers have lately gone into an "elaborate dinners" spirit, but I think I cannot elaborate anymore on this. The exclusivity factor.
There is also this thing called Restaurant Week in Newport. Let me know if anyone wants to join me ever in trying one of these out. I am always up for good food and Chef Specials!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home