Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Update

It's turning into a quarterly update I know. And not that amusing or witty. When I say I've turned incredibly busy, I'm not kidding. This is likely not believable for the 90% of you who knew me in my incredibly social and "I have nothing to do" days (okay, so only about 4 people still read this so I will have to write either 75% or 100% of you), but I'm not joking. Running a non-profit, doing a full-time job, planning a wedding, and then other life drama is sucking the life out of me.

Well Sept/ Oct was a crappy month full of crappiness. One thing was my air conditioner leaked and caused a flood (or so we thought) which caused my floors to warp and mold. This was quite upsetting.


Luckily my man, Tony, is extremely great with his hands and he fixed the whole sucka! Unfortunately, we found out this week that there is an under concrete floor leak. New floors started warping again and we need to get a plumber to reroute our pipes. This is killing us.


Tony and I also took up biking. I love that Tony got so into it. Here is me watching him and being proud.


This is him fixing his bike after an almost tragic crash where he cut his finger. It was awesome! He flew a foot in the air and landed on his bike! No popped tires! Whoo!
A lot of other stuff happened. Which got me horribly stressed and depressed, but all in all, I'm glad to have what I have. Things are going to be okay and Tony and I are are just looking forward to D-Day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home