Didn't Understand Mom's Question
"If your friends all jumped off a bridge..."
Apparently my answer was not the appropriate one. That's where life has taken me though :)

I pretty much lost any readers, besides perhaps my husband, and I tell him about my day everyday, so yeah. No Point. Decided I wanted to remember this point in time though so going to make a few notes...
Apparently my answer was not the appropriate one. That's where life has taken me though :)

Blogging has become very tedious. Not because nothing has been going on, this year has been nuts to tell you the truth, but just tedious in it's own right.
I pretty much lost any readers, besides perhaps my husband, and I tell him about my day everyday, so yeah. No Point. Decided I wanted to remember this point in time though so going to make a few notes...
1) It's been about 2.5 years since started my non-profit My Refuge House. We now are fully running and also have a new facility coming up this year. We have taken care of 18 girls now and so this has been a great joy and satisfaction for me.
2) It's been about exactly 1 year since Tony proposed.
3) 5 months approx since we got married.
4) 1 month exactly since I started my new job as Manager of Chronic Care Services for Nautilus Healthcare
So why did I choose now to update my blog? Feeling pretty good right now. Husband and I are still in honeymoon stage, just enjoying each other and being married :) It's been good so far. My "real" job is great. I love new office, got to post paintings and mirrors and stuff. I like creating clinical programs and I think I found my niche. I also love being right next to the ocean during work! Of course my "other non-paid job" is very fulfilling and I'm grateful to have seen this come to fruition.
I guess this sums up where I am at...when I bungeed two weeks ago with my "old" co-workers at Kaiser, before I jumped I turned around and said "I'm content with life". I truly am right now and I wanted to capture this moment.
3 Comments:
Well, it's about time you made updates to your blog! You're the crazy girl that got me started on blogging and since you're on my blogroll then I watch for you daily!
I still think you're crazy for bungee jumping. OR, maybe I'm envious because I can no longer do anything daring with my spine issues.
How did I not know you had a blog??? I'm officially going to become a groupie now...((stalk, stalk, stalk...lol). Miss your quackery!
Hey JenPen! I didn't know you had a blog either! Fun! I didn't ever share at work "just in case" but now that I'm out... heehee. Miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home