A WINK!
I got a little winky winky action during lunch today at z-pizza. I walked out, noticed this cute guy smiling at me and I smiled back and he WINKED! Whoohoo!! My first wink!
The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the sky was blue out side...then I though, wait! Why am I so happy from the flirty gestures of a perfect stranger?! He might be a murderer for all I know! Sad to say, I realized I get a lot of my esteem from the opposite sex. That still isn't taking the happy out of my heart because hey, for that moment I was noticed, valued, and admired.
So I want to guess comments about this post--I might be totally off but...
JDSA-- "WHOOHOO! Go Jessica"
Nanette-- "(rolling eyes) you need to stop that. You whore"
Sari--"I told you to start that little lunchtime side job..."
The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the sky was blue out side...then I though, wait! Why am I so happy from the flirty gestures of a perfect stranger?! He might be a murderer for all I know! Sad to say, I realized I get a lot of my esteem from the opposite sex. That still isn't taking the happy out of my heart because hey, for that moment I was noticed, valued, and admired.
So I want to guess comments about this post--I might be totally off but...
JDSA-- "WHOOHOO! Go Jessica"
Nanette-- "(rolling eyes) you need to stop that. You whore"
Sari--"I told you to start that little lunchtime side job..."
7 Comments:
What were you wearing THIS TIME?
A shirt that said "sinful" in gold letters. Muahahahaha.
I'm telling you, you should have stuck your tongue out at him. You would be amazed at the efficacy of this tactic.
Skipping to the car afterward would have sealed the deal. He would have done cartwheels across the parking lot with a Sharpie in his mouth and had you write your phone # on his arm.
Lent is coming to an end and Spring fever will soon be in full effect. You'll be off the market before long. I can feel it. You go Skippy.
Stop being anonymous Josh! I just don't think I can successfully pull off the "sticking the tongue out, skipping afterwards" routine. It might work for some...
For the record Jess, my response would have been, "You go with your SLUT self!" May I remind you that I advocate sluttiness in you. Another reminder--I, MRS. Valley, former slut ,married Christian-- is living vicariously through you. So don't disappoint me! Next time, instead of smiling, seductively lick your lips. You'll get more than a wink!
Me too. I'm living vicariously through Jessica too. Please do not diappoint me, either.
But why did you write your response to my Starbucks comment here? Is everything ok?
-prada
Ah! That's what happened. I fixed it. Momentary (which is turning prolonged) idiocracy.
Post a Comment
<< Home